19.05.22: Due to an IT issue affecting our clinical systems, we are experiencing difficulties accessing patient records and booking people in. If your issue is non-urgent, please consider calling back later. If you have a prebooked appointment, we can still see you, but will not have access to your records. Thank you for bearing with us.
Welcome to the new Wooda Surgery web site. Please select an option below, or use the navigation menu above for more detailed information. You can also quickly search for information by using the search button to the right of the navigation menu.
If you have an existing SystmOnline account, you can use the SystmOnline button below to log in and order repeat prescriptions, manage appointments and view your online record. The NHS App now offers a similar range of online services, and users can register online. Please click the NHS App button below.
We would value your comments and suggestions about the new website: Feedback Form
Highlights from the web site
- Latest government COVID-19 guidanceCOVID-19 guidance has changed in April 2022
- Green InhalersSwitching to more climate friendly inhalers.
- Referrals and waiting timesPlease read the following information from NHS England about waiting times
- Choosing WiselyChoosing Wisely UK is part of a global initiative aimed at improving conversations between patients and their doctors and nurses.
- Self referral for Mental HealthTalkworks is the local NHS service for mental health conditions. They offer talking therapy for people who may be feeling low or anxious.