Welcome to the new Wooda Surgery web site. Please select an option below, or use the navigation menu above for more detailed information. You can also quickly search for information by using the search button to the right of the navigation menu.
If you have an existing SystmOnline account, you can use the SystmOnline button below to log in and order repeat prescriptions, manage appointments and view your online record. The NHS App now offers a similar range of online services, and users can register online. Please click the NHS App button below.
We would value your comments and suggestions about the new website: Feedback Form
For up to date information about COVID, including changes to how appointments work, and also information about the vaccine, please use the COVID-19 link below.
Highlights from the web site
- MIU UpdateAn update on local MIU services
- Choosing WiselyChoosing Wisely UK is part of a global initiative aimed at improving conversations between patients and their doctors and nurses.
- COVID-19 VaccinationsWe have started the roll out of the COVID 19 vaccination programme
- Self referral for Mental HealthTalkworks is the local NHS service for mental health conditions. They offer talking therapy for people who may be feeling low or anxious.
- Physiotherapy Self-ReferralPhysiotherapy are now able to offer self-referrals from The Wooda Surgery patients.